Monday, October 29, 2012

Storm is brewing

I know it's coming.
I see where's its been.
I see where it is.
I'm helpless.

The forces of nature are sobering reminders of the strength or lack there of, of humans.

Its bigger than us.
Its stronger than us.
It plays on our fears.
Testing our tenacity...our faith.

Sometimes it lets us off the hook with just a mild brush of its power.
Other times, not so much.

It makes me think that life is just like that.

We do have a boundless force within us to send out our asks,
Stay committed to our beliefs,
And wait to receive.

Ultimately though it is the power of the universe which serves us our asks on a platter.

Hmmm... be careful what you wish for, you may receive it.

The howling wind and pounding of rain drops tells me its getting closer.
The storm is brewing...

Be still and know that I am here.



No comments:

Post a Comment