Sunday, June 8, 2014

Quotes

I've come across some quotes that are so inspiring that I felt the need to share them.

Whatever your journey, maybe one of these will make a difference.


Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means you have decided to see beyond the imperfections.

God delights in his children and he loves us simply because we are his.

In the end only three things matter; how much you loved, how gently you lived and how gracefully you let go things not meant for you.

I am not what happened to me.  I am what I choose to become.

The mind is the source of happiness ... and unhappiness.

All that we are is the result of all that we have thought.

What you are is God's gift to you.  What you become is your gift to God.

Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.

There is always a way.

Make it simple, but significant.

Always choose the adventure.

What you seek is seeking you.

Don't worry, God is always on time.

Peace, Love and Happiness to all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment