Monday, July 23, 2012

Let's cut to the chase

Life is amazing.  We are all handed the same gift...just packaged differently. We take our existence's and conveniently label them: rich, poor, healthy, sick, happy, unhappy, lucky, unlucky, beautiful, not so beautiful. Instead, why not just say thank you and open ourselves to the abundance that life has to offer. We have the ability to open the door...

I'm grateful that I've opened the door ... Thank you :)
I'm grateful that I can think, decide, create, speak and do ... Thank you :)
I'm grateful that I can witness awesome works of nature ... like a rainbow ... Thank you :)
I'm grateful that I can take care of myself ... and others ... Thank you :)
I'm grateful that I can learn something new everyday ... Thank you :)
I'm grateful that I can dream ... Thank you :)
I'm grateful that I have a family ... Thank you :)
I'm grateful that I live in a safe country ... Thank you :)
I'm grateful for all the men and women who put their lives on the line for our freedom ... Thank you :)
I'm grateful that I can wander through my vast beautiful world ... Thank you :)







No comments:

Post a Comment